Culture • History • Language • Education • Food
Holidays • Superstitions & Folklore
Since 1993 World Trade Press has been dedicated to providing large-scale databases of country information to schools, libraries, academic institutions, global businesses, NGOs, and government agencies. Our content is wide, deep, and insightful, and is relied upon by more than 1,300 organizations worldwide.
Internally, we are a team of professional researchers, writers, editors, graphic artists, content designers, database experts, and webmasters. Externally, more than 160 freelance writers and researchers have contributed to what is the world's largest and most comprehensive database of country information.
Our mission is to provide users with the global knowledge they need to be informed global citizens.
174 Countries • 121 Topics for each Country
- What are the usual greetings and courtesies?
- What are the national holidays and festivals?
- What is the local cuisine?
- What are popular musical forms in the country?
- What are local superstitions and folklore?
- What is the historical timeline of the country?
- Features: Vintage Postcards
- Features: Antique Maps
- What are the spoken languages?
- What are the basic words and phrases in the local language?
- Features: Video Dictionary, Proverbs, Language Glossaries
- What are the passport and visa requirements?
- What are immunization requirements?
- How do I get from the airport to the city center?
- What is the structure of the school system?
- What are the UN statistics on education and literacy?
- What are the international schools?
- What are the major universities?